Monday, November 10, 2008

Sour milk and laundry

The milk that I bought yesterday in a (finally found) cheap shop was sour. The date on it was 18 Nov and it didn't taste sour in a very bad way, so I assumed it is all the way it is supposed to be (maybe they have some kind of sour milk), so ate it with cornflakes anyway. I have my doubts...

I also did my laundry today for the first time. I had to ask for help because I had no clue which buttons to push. And the outcome was that the washing machine tore both(!) buttons off my trousers. Any clue how to do it better next time?

7 comments:

milton said...

Tear off the buttons by yourself.

Tina said...

p.s. The purpose of this post was that you would all feel for me.

Ben said...

Milton... LOL... as well as being better, it would also be cheaper.

Sorry about the milk Tina, I expect that their milk is a bit different to here, rather than it being off. Could it be goat's milk, or UHT milk? Or soya milk? Or maybe it is fish milk, since they like fish so much?

milton said...

Everything is so strange there in Tokyo. Was the milk green, blue or clear?

Tina said...

It looked exactly like milk, and that's why I wasn't prepared for the taste that it had.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know that milk. It is called Yogurt milk. They drink that alot in Japan, both in small and large containers. Don't worry if you happen to drink similar stuffs.
Hang ;)

Tina said...

Lol Hang, one can tell you lived in Japan for several years!! :) You are right - I've also found that word with reverse "E" written on it!